Saturday, November 28, 2009

Busy, Busy!

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm working hard to get existing orders caught up and new orders started.  I usually post pictures of items intended for gifts after gifts are given, so there will be several new items to share after the holidays.  

If you see something here you are interested in, or have an idea of a gift you would like to give or keep for yourself, please contact me at 
onestitchwonders [at] gmail.com.


Hopefully, I will have a few new designs to share between now and the holidays.  But until then....


Here's to a happy, safe, and prosperous holiday season to all.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the custom bracelet for my mom. She and I both loved it. The price was great and the quality greater.
    Many thanks.
    JAB

    ReplyDelete